SWINGING DICK PHYSICS!

Cellendril

2017-02-28, 20:52:07
LEGENDARY.
POLE.

I HAZ IT.

Acree

2017-02-28, 16:12:54
IT'S CAPULOCLAVO! I'VE MISSED HIM! SHOUT! SHOUT! LET IT ALL OUT!

Cellendril

2017-02-28, 16:05:46
SLEEP NOW.

Capuloclavo

2017-02-27, 17:45:04
WHERE ARE ALL THE DEAD?
WHY WILL THEY NOT BE SILENT?

Cellendril

2017-02-24, 14:01:17
SHOUT
SHOUT IT OUT.

WE'RE NUMBER 1!
NUMBER ONE
WORST. TANK. EVER.™
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
2017-08-19, 12:42:14

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Puddinn Re-Applying  (Read 799 times)

Puddiin

Puddinn Re-Applying
« on: 2017-07-09, 10:58:23 »
General Info

Character name(s), class(s), build(s), and level(s) Puddinn (holy priest), Sixx (frost mage), Pookiee (BM Hunter)

Player name (We operate on a first name basis in HDL) Rachael

Player age - [HDL] guild and Ventrilo chatter is for mature audiences only. If you are not 18+, you will need to be sponsored by a guild member in good standing. 31 (just looked at my old app, i cant believe i was 23 when I first joined this guild)

Where did you hear about [HDL]? Used to be in HDL

Why do you want to join [HDL]? I miss it. I have not found another guild the same as this one. Call me corny but it is true.

What is your guild membership history? Why did you leave or want to leave? The last biggest guild I was in was this one.....7 years ago.

What do you want from a guild? People that talk to eachother. Camaraderie!

Can you follow kill order? Yes

Are you a Casual player, Raiding oriented player, or a PvP oriented player?  If you think you are a combination of any of those, what percentage of time would you spend on each? Back when I played WoTLK with you all i was single, young, and had time to raid. I am more of a casual player now that I am older, married and have kids. I do try to raid when I can but on weekends.

Raiding Questions

Will you dedicate 5 days a week to raiding? No.

If you answered ""Yes" to the question above, are you aware that [HDL] is not a hard core raiding guild? Yes

Will you dedicate 2 nights a week to raiding? No, it is on a case by case, week by week basis. 2 year olds are demanding little creatures.

Are you willing to take/accept criticism to make you a better player? Yes, I still encourage it.

We do require Omen and Deadly Boss Mods. Do you have these installed? Yes.

What is your primary and secondary talent build? Which do you prefer? My main is a priest, and I only play Holy. I dont like what they did to Disc this expansion.

What is your rotation for your primary and secondary builds? n/a

Explain your gear choices, including gems and enchants. :)

What do you think of Gearscore? skill > ilvl but it still matters.

PVP Questions

You are headed to run an instance with non-guildies when you spot a flagged gnome. What is the proper course of action: 1) Ignore the gnome and head to the instance, 2) Send a message to the guild of your find. flag immediately, and kill the gnome, leaving the PUG to wait, or 3) neither. If you selected 3, what course of action would you take? ruuuuuuuun!

A tea bag is 1) a small porous bag containing tea leaves or powdered tea, onto which boiling water is poured in order to make a drink of tea, or 2) a verb. Both

Do you prefer Battlegrounds, Arenas, or World PVP? Why? Battlegrounds. I am not a fan of pvp.

What is your favorite battleground? Why? AV. Back cap goddamit!

Rank in important to stack for an Arena battle: Resilience, Attack Power/Spell Power, Critical Strike, Hit Rating. No idea. I am not a fan of pvp

Social Questions

How would you rate yourself as a World of Warcraft player? mediocre. I used to be decent, when I had you all to play with. I learned quite a bit!

Whiskey or whisky?

Rank in importance to you: Raiding, Fun, PVP, Loot, Camaraderie, Wine, Women/Men, Music, Altaholism, Crafting. Fun, Camaradarie, Wine, Loot, Music, then all the rest.

Please provide a perl script that will sort a CSV file by first column, then second, and then insert into a mysql database. I dont IT. I work in a dental office lol

What is your favorite instance? What is your favorite boss fight? One that drops upgrades are my favorite lol

Are you easily offended? Is your hot button race, religion, sex, or politics? fuck no

Are you aware the [HDL] is largely a collection of angry and cynical players and under-geared toons? Just my type.

Really? Why do you still want to join [HDL] I really do miss this guild. Other guilds arent the same. I dont even remember why i left to be honest (i think I /ragequit over something silly. Sorry I was young, dumb and...you know). I am not sure if anyone will see this, since it doesnt look like there has been any applications in years but its worth a shot. I am scared to see the responses so just message me in game puddin#1902 and someone let a certain guild leader know that he may or may not be due for his dental cleaning  :D

Cellendril

Re: Puddinn Re-Applying
« Reply #1 on: 2017-07-10, 10:41:21 »
Heya, Puddinn. I do remember something about a /ragequit... ;)

We are much, much smaller than before, and we don't hardcore raid. Very different than back in the glory days when we all had more time!

Hit anyone up in guild, or add me - Mindflayer#1875.

[HDL] Links

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 14050
  • Total Topics: 2420
  • Online Today: 10
  • Online Ever: 73
  • (2011-03-28, 01:48:25)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 9