As an addendum and clarification of the registration agreement:
You agree that you will not use our sites to take any of the following actions:
1. Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal right of others;
2. Publish, post, upload, email, distribute or disseminate (collectively, "Transmit") any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful content;
3. Transmit files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage or adversely affect the operation of another person's computer, our sites, any software or hardware, or telecommunications equipment;
4. Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose unless you have our written consent to do so;
5. Transmit surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, spam, unsolicited advertising or promotional materials, or chain letters;
6. Download any file that you know or reasonably should know, cannot be legally obtained in such manner;
7. Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material;
8. Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying any public area within our sites;
9. Collect or store personal information about other end users;
10. Interfere with or disrupt our sites, servers or networks;
11. Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, an ExtremeSIMS.com representative, or Clan [ES] member, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
12. Forge headers, manipulate identifiers or other data in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through our sites, or to manipulate your presence on our sites;
13. Take any action that imposes an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
14. Engage in any illegal activities
You agree to use our bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or message or communication facilities (collectively, the "Forums"), only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to that particular Forum.
If you choose a username that, in our sole discretion, is obscene, indecent, abusive or which might otherwise subject us to public disparagement or scorn, we reserve the right, without prior notice to you, to automatically change your username, delete your posts from our sites, deny you access to our sites, or any combination of these options.
Unauthorized access to our sites is a breach of these Terms and a violation of the law. You agree not to access our sites by any means other than through the interface that is provided by ExtremeSIMS.com for use in accessing our sites. You agree not use any automated means, including, without limitation, agents, robots, scripts, or spiders, to access, monitor or copy any part of our sites except those automated means that we have approved in advance and in writing.
Use of our sites is subject to existing laws and legal process. Nothing contained in these Terms shall limit our right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of our sites.
Use of the Web site acknowledges agreement to these terms. These terms are subject to change, and ExtremeSIMS.com and its representatives reserve full editorial overview of any post. Any material posted here is considered copyright ExtremeSIMS.com or affiliated third party.
This posting serves as notice that the content and subject matter of conversation on the supplied Ventrilo Voice Over IP (VOIP) server, or any other guild-endorsed VOIP server, is not strictly regulated. All individuals using the VOIP server(s) must be 18 years old or have permission from a parent or legal guardian. Neither extremesims.com or its proprietor will be liable for any material on the VOIP server(s).